APRIL 4TH, 2023
FOR DISTRICT 9 ALDERWOMAN
Together we can have an ultimate win in the general election. I will build a mutual respect with residents. I will be visible and present in the community. I will listen and respond to all concerns and complaints. Together we can make our community the best it can be.
Puts Us First
As a teacher, military veteran, and union shop steward, Larresa Taylor always puts others first. Larresa knows people feel they are not heard, which is why she worked with neighborhood block watches to get elected officials to take their community’s safety seriously.
As your Milwaukee Alderwoman, Larresa will:
- Bring trustworthiness, reliability, compassion, and collaboration
- Work with neighbors and police to ensure our community is safe
- Put our community first
Larresa Taylor will advocate for and collaborate with the residents of District 9, addressing issues important to you!
"I Stand with the residents of district 9 on the issues"
The Proposed Detention Facility- My vote is-No We have questions and need answers.
- How do you know this will not affect my property value
- What are your hiring practices
- What safety precautions are going to be put in place to reassure residents that no one escapes
- What educational programming will you have along with treatment to cut down on Recidivism
- How do you plan to direct visitors to and from entering the facility
Northridge Properties – Begin Conversations and Collaboration with new owners
These are the two big issues
Questions or concerns?
WRITE TO ME
Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs
Aldermanic 6th District, City of Milwaukee
Treasurer, City of Milwaukee
Alderman Jonathan Brostoff
Aldermanic 3rd District, City of Milwaukee
Alderman Mark Chambers
Aldermanic 2nd District, City of Milwaukee